Are your Property Taxes too high? Let’s send a message to Senator Blake and leadership in Harrisburg…WE WANT 76 PASSED NOW!
Learn about a proposed law that can ELIMINATE School Property Taxes. You are invited!
Lackawanna County Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, September 26th 2018 @ 6:30 PM, Doors open at 6:00 PM
Old Forge High School Auditorium
300 Marion St, Old Forge, PA 18518
Admission is FREE
• Foreclosures are up 45% in Lackawanna Co in 3 years
• Property taxes go up almost every year.
• Residents pay an average of 3.4% of their income for property tax, yearly.
• Lackawanna County ranks in top 13% of median property taxes, nationwide!
• And Governor Wolf wants to raise PA taxes even more!
• HB/SB-76 is a citizen-initiated law which will eliminate property tax funding of schools and replace it with a fairer, broad-based tax that preserves our current school funding levels and preserves our property rights. Learn what you can do to help it become a reality. Come and learn from the experts.
Ask the questions…Where do state legislators and candidates stand on the issue?
They will be on hand to explain their position. Dr. Peg Luksik, for Lt Governor and Frank Scavo, candidate for State Senate have confirmed attendance.
Other State Representatives, candidates and Senator Blake are invited as well.
Join us as Pennsylvania Liberty Alliance President, Ron Boltz, gives David Baldinger’s Property Tax Independence Act presentation.
No Worthless Schemes Like the Casino Funding!
No Reduction, No Reform, No Relief…We Want Elimination!
“Because no tax should have the power to leave you homeless!”