Are your Property Taxes too high?
Learn about a proposed law that can ELIMINATE School Property Taxes. You are invited!
Lackawanna County Town Hall Meetings
Thursday, October 25th 2018 @ 7 PM, Doors Open at 6PM
Peoples Security Bank Theater at Lackawanna College
501 Vine Street Scranton, PA 18509
Admission is FREE
• 56% of Lackawanna County voters want school tax eliminated
• Property taxes go up EVERY year.
• Residents pay an average of 3.4% of their income for property tax, EVERY year.
• Lackawanna County ranks in top 13% of median property taxes, nationwide!
• And Governor Wolf wants to raise PA taxes even more!
• HB/SB-76 is a citizen-initiated law which will eliminate property tax funding of schools and replace it with a fairer, broad-based tax that preserves our current school funding levels and preserves our property rights. Learn what you can do to help it become a reality. Come and learn from the experts.
Ask: Why did Senator Blake vote for this bill SB76 before his last election and then vote AGAINST SB76 after he was re-elected?
Presenting is Ron Boltz, President of the PA Liberty Alliance. There will be time for Q & A with your state legislators/candidates like Frank Scavo for Senate District 22.
Other State Representatives, candidates and Senator Blake are invited as well.
No Worthless Schemes Like the Casino Funding!
No Reduction, No Reform, No Relief…We Want Elimination!
“Because no tax should have the power to leave you homeless!”
Look up Pennsylvania Taxpayers Cyber Coalition (www.PTCC.us) for more information.
Sign the petition at PA Liberty Alliance, www.PALibertyAlliance.org
PLA IS A NON-PROFIT, NON-PARTISAN, EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION INTENDED TO MOBILIZE THE GRASSROOTS