Learn more about our organization.
Welcome to the Internet home of the Pennsylvania Liberty Alliance. We are a 501c(4) nonprofit, nonpartisan citizen’s organization whose mission is to promote the complete elimination of the school property tax in Pennsylvania through passage of HB/SB 76, The Property Tax Independence Act. As you browse our site you will find information in our library that will answer any question you may have concerning 76 and our mission as well as notifications detailing what is currently happening throughout our state with respect to the elimination of the school property tax. Our site also contains informative videos and photos of our canvassing and town hall events that you can view at your leisure. Our latest news section lists the upcoming dates we have scheduled as well as directions to the venues and contact information if you would like to participate in our canvassing and town hall events. We encourage you to sign our online petition supporting the elimination of school property taxes in Pennsylvania. Links to the petition are found on our site’s main menu and below. We also ask that you please consider donating to the Pennsylvania Liberty Alliance. Your donation will help tremendously to cover the costs of printing literature, radio advertisements and room rentals for our town hall events. Thank you so much for visiting our site!
All animals are equal, but some are more equal
I truly hope dems learn from this mistake.
Agree l made a bad choice
Yesssss we need to reopen now!!!!! People are auffering not working and paying bills all for 2% chance of dying and 98% chance uou will recover🤬 its a sham to take trump down and to control the ppl🤬
York county.... step up!!!
Others need to follow!
Berks needs to follow
We need more of this!!
Kick them all out of office!!
Slaves don't own property they pay yearly rent on it it forever. Your slave children and slave grandchildren will continue to pay more and more as your masters want more and more and if you don't pay them they will use the police that you paid for to force you off this land.
Maybe I’m wrong...but I am sooooo amazed that more Pennsylvania taxpayers do not stand behind this organization!!! Taxpayers are constantly complaining about the property/school taxes!!!! It is an ongoing sore subject! So...why aren’t there more supporters of this group??? This group is fighting for ALL Pennsylvania taxpayers! Why R people like little shy mice, and when it comes to opening their mouths or stepping in to help...they have NOTHING to say! Shame on them! My Dad always said, “What isn’t worthwhile fighting for, isn’t worth having! The people complain, but just sit back and say nothing! So whenever the “quiet ones” complain excessively to everyone about the high (and higher) property taxes they have to pay each year, they need to stop and ask themselves, “What can I DO to help this cause, rather than just being a complainer year after year??? Unbelievable!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
It just amazes me that we go out and vote and elect these lawmakers in Harrisburg to do right by the people in the state.We give them a great salary and pension which they decide how much they want. The school tax the inheritance tax that takes a portion of all your assets upon death roads full of pot holes crime is going up every year. I read somewhere we already have 22 homiceds in Phila and that not even Penna.This state is the 5th most corrupt state soon to be number1.
Keep fighting! Seniors should never have to pay taxes on their properties!!
A small increase in the general sales tax would facilitate the elimination of the unfair property tax. No one who has paid off their mortgage should have to pay taxes on "their" property. At least a sales tax is proportionate to what you purchase and is applied to everyone. Even when I was a renter, I was not a supporter of the property tax.
Politicians often say, in an election year, that they favor eliminating the unfair property tax but it never comes to pass!
We allready voted to get rid of them so much for your vote counts
Way to go Ron good job.!!!!!
Amazing we have to fight this long!!
Maybe because we believe it will never come to pass too much opposition to it’s passing
Get rid of the school taxes that is the biggest burdening for everyone.!!!!!!
Penna has become a state that is probably one of if not the worse state to raise a family or start a business in.We have the highest gas tax of any state,school and property taxes that are destroying families.Roads full of pot holes.Inheritance taxes that take part of all your assets upon death fro your children,neices and nephews to help them get a start in life. I could go on for ever.Penna has nothing to offer anyone.and yes once the next generation of tax payers leave the poor senios stuck here will suffer even more they will have to carry the burden.
Everything in PA is corrupt. From our over paid legislation granting themselves raises with golden retirement pkgs to our judges and courts.
She’s probably nice and warm in her own house, that we probably help pay for. 🤬🤬🤬
Oust her at the polls
Would be a true blessing, miracle for tax elimination effective immediately. Residents in Indiana PA and surrounding areas have been raked over the coals too long now. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Never seen a politician abdicate power voluntarily. Something behind this.
HB76 NOW! Not asking! Telling or we VOTE you out! It's time to relieve them from there sanctuary oasis! HB76 NOW! Hopefully the courts find school property taxes to be unconstitutional, lawmakers will be required to act.
I want David Maloney to run for speaker!
I hear runors toomey is looking at Governorship
Ron Boltz you need to run!!
Bye Bye Turds eye..Don't let the door hit you in the @$$
Ron Boltz for governor !
We shall see
What planet did these people come from?
Its long but worth it.
Have to take a look at your group. Property tax needs an over haul. I am in.
Gotta love when politicians only talk about eliminating property tax during election
Excellent speech last night. Thank you for addressing the suggestion of consolidating schools and why it didn't work. It's always helpful when the suggestions have already been flushed out and there are studies and facts to prove why it didn't work. Great to have come-back answers going forward. Thank you for everything you continue to do.