Why do we call him, Lyin’ Bryan? Because Bryan Cutler has many political transgressions mounting and yet he denies any responsibility! He’s now even taking donations from left-wing donors and organizations. Links to see for yourself are below…
Bryan Cutler’s Actions In Harrisburg
This is how Bryan Cutler is representing you in Harrisburg:
- Voted FOR gas tax hike leading to one of the highest gas taxes in the country.
- APPROVED funding for Pitt University’s Aborted Baby Research.
- DID NOT select any Lancaster County Representatives for the Agriculture Committee.
- DOES NOT support election integrity (see Act 77 below).
- VOTED FOR a Democrat to be speaker of the house – which ruined chances of passing voter ID.
- Receives funding from far left organizations and individuals (see link below for campaign finances).
Bryan Cutler PA State Representative
Lyin Bryan was Republican Majority Leader who introduced and lead the vote for Act 77.
What did ACT 77 do?
It gave us: Drop boxes, Election Season not Election Day, Removed Straight Party Voting, and Mail-in Ballots which are not verified or audited like Absentee Ballots used to be.
From 2005 Jimmy Carter Report: “Absentee Ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.” Source: https://www.bakerinstitute.org/event/carter-baker-commission-16-years-later-voting-mail
- Act 77: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/li/uconsCheck.cfm?yr=2019&sessInd=0&act=77
- Roll Call Vote: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/RC/Public/rc_view_action2.cfm?sess_yr=2019&sess_ind=0&rc_body=H&rc_nbr=781
Why did he vote for a left-wing Democratic Speaker of the House?
By voting for left-winger, Mark Rozzi (D-Berks) as this year’s Speaker of the House, he tricked 15 other Republicans to vote with him for a Democrat Speaker of the House, even though Republicans held a Majority, denying Pennsylvanians the right to vote on four Constitutional Amendments. How, because Democrat Rozzi would not allow a vote on them. See Rep. David Zimmerman’s press release and links regarding the vote, below.
PA House Speaker Roll Call Vote:
Here are the Amendments that passed last session but were not voted on this session. You may agree there are 4 important issues:
- Require ID to Vote
- Require Audits of Elections and Require Cleaning up the Voter Rolls
- Legislative Review of Proposed Regulations
- Declare the PA Constitution doesn’t grant any right relating to abortion.
What was found on voter Id, audits & abortion is contained in link below.
Why does Cutler vote yearly to fund the University of Pitt $150million each year knowing that they are funding aborted fetal research? Yes, taking dead babies’ skin and organs and performing tests. This is despicable and evil.
SB 1284 (Browne sponsored) was the vote for funding U of Pitt $150 million including their aborted fetal research.
- Fiscal Note – https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/BI/FN/2021/0/SB1284P1847.pdf
- Act 3A of Jul. 8, 2022: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/li/uconsCheck.cfm?yr=2022&sessInd=0&act=3A
- Roll Call Vote: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/RC/Public/rc_view_action2.cfm?sess_yr=2021&sess_ind=0&rc_body=H&rc_nbr=1116
- Pitt aborted fetal research – https://www.pitt.edu/search-results?q=aborted%20fetal%20research
Why did he NOT try to deregulate raw milk?
Why did he not place a Lancaster County Representative on the Agriculture Committee for the first time ever? https://www.thelancasterpatriot.com/lancaster-county-not-represented-on-agriculture-committee/
Why did he NOT introduce a bill to eliminate school property tax when he was elected Speaker of the House?
Why does he NOT support election integrity?
WHY IS LYIN’ BRYAN TAKING LEFT-WING DONATIONS FROM PAC’S AND INDIVIDUALS?
Link for Bryan’s donors, including left-wing organizations and individuals who contribute mainly to Democrats:
Maybe you can contact him and tell him what you think?
33 E. Friendly Drive
Quarryville, PA 17566
Representative Dave Zimmerman’s Press Release:
PA House Republican Leaders Vote For Democrat Speaker Despite Holding Majority
The process that led to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives voting for a Democrat Speaker of the House – despite Republicans holding the current 101-99 majority – was a shocking development. Many of the facts surrounding that day have been covered up leading to confusion throughout the state. At a time when distrust in our government is at an all-time high, I believe it is imperative that I provide a true, honest, and transparent account of what took place to bring about this result.
On January 3rd, the Republican Caucus met at 9:30 a.m. to select our party’s nominee for Speaker of the House. Out of four possible candidates, Representative Carl Metzgar of Somerset County was nominated as the Republican candidate for Speaker. There were no objections in caucus, and given Republicans had the majority, many assumed he would become the next Speaker of the House.
Following the swearing-in ceremony that took place on the House Floor, Democrats made a motion to adjourn so that the vote for Speaker would not take place. The motion failed and the House was “at ease” until further notice.
The House remained at ease for much of the day, finally reconvening at 4:30 p.m. What happened next was truly appalling.
A motion was made on the Floor by Republican Representative Jim Gregory to nominate Democrat Mark Rozzi as Speaker, a motion that was seconded by Republican Whip Tim O’Neal. The rest of the Republicans scrambled to have our caucus-elected Republican Carl Metzgar nominated from the Floor, which we succeeded in doing.
When all the dust had settled, Representative Metzgar lost as Representative Rozzi won with the support of 16 Republicans, including the entire Republican leadership team – a total betrayal of the Republican caucus and the people who sent us to Harrisburg to represent their interests.
The House of Representatives since that time has remained in chaos as no rules have been passed, no committees have been established, and no legislation has been introduced. The House Chamber is literally locked to keep members off the Floor, and at this time, there are no session days planned on the House calendar.
The PA House Republican Leadership betrayed our party and our voters by conspiring to install a Democrat speaker and now the future of our Commonwealth remains dangerously uncertain.
Representative David H. Zimmerman
99th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives